How to Order a New 500Dollars.Website
1 – Complete the order enquiry form on the front page. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible (usually 2 hours – max 24hrs)
2 – Book a phonecall time to discuss your requirements. Set aside 30mins for this call. It’s best if you can be sitting in front of a laptop or desktop computer for this call, so I can share things with you.
I’ll ask about your vision for the website and get a grasp of what your expectations are – driving traffic or capturing leads or selling products or generating enquiries etc.
To prepare, here’s a quick checklist of what you need to make this process efficient as possible.
- please have in mind a couple of similar websites to your own that you like – they may be local or international websites of your competitors, or simply a website you like the feel of. I can work along these lines to produce something very similar.
- If you have a few images or professional style shots you would like in your website, have these handy so you can share them with me. It helps if we can see what we are talking about.
- Also, logo files or any digital files you would like included. Also social media logins and youtube channels, videos etc. Please be prepared so we can have everything on hand.
3 – Your domain name – we can transfer your domain name from your existing provider – please ask for the registry key or the EPP Code – so you can transfer the domain to 500Dollars.website hosting account.
4 – Access to email so we can redirect your new email address to your existing account if required.
5 – Offer of additional extras – these are non-standard extras that are offered on a per site basis. To keep consts at an absolute minimum, I offer the standard full suite of features – but there are some optional extras you may like on your site. Here’s a few examples
- Ecommerce set up – Basic $375
- Australian Directory Submission $25